Medical Home Technologies LLC was founded in Atlanta, GA as a privately held company. Our company helps healthcare providers incorporate Medical Home philosophies into their practices and organizations in the most effective manner with continual client development to create a close and mutually beneficial long-term relationship. The long-term company success will rely on strategic alliances with the integrated physician associations, comprehensive marketing programs and successful referral programs.
Medical Home Technologies LLC will implement Medical Home strategies with the following Guiding Principles:
* The creation of a progressive and innovative company experience will differentiate Medical Home Technologies LLC from other software and consulting businesses.
* While implementing software solutions, the element of educating the medical community on the benefits of business strategies and streamlined processes will always be present.
* The formation of a learning environment that will bring people with diverse interests and backgrounds together in a common forum to overcome challenges both professionally and perosnally.
* Business and software solutions implemented will always be aligned to the changing healthcare and regulatory environment.
* Affordable access to the resources of software solutions and other consulting services.
* Always implement and teach solutions/skills that are appropraite to the phase the medical practice is within.
About the Founder:
Maria Frantz (CEO/Founder) has been in the technology and healthcare industry since 2000 working on business process improvement for software configuration, clinical trial development, FDA regulations/auditing related to information technology and tactical planning within pharmaceutical marketing/sales. Her experience has focused on developing systematic approaches to streamlining business processes while improving quality assurance in the areas of clinical software. Maria has worked on various stages of the software life cycle; creation, testing/validation, maintenance, retirement. She spent years completing software
configuration and developing standardized data collection modules for clinical trials. Her main functions have included quality assurance audits, documentation creation and standardization methods for clinical IT. She has worked with General Practitioners, Pulmonologists and Rheumatologists in central New Jersey. She has also been a speaker for the annual Drug Information Association meeting on developing a systematic approach to clinical information technology quality assurance. In 2006, she created an Entrepreneurial Scholarship at Georgia Institute of Technology for young entrepreneurs. She received her undergraduate degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and her Masters in Science, Biostatistics from Rutgers University.